The potential for online shopping in South Africa and across the continent is enormous. If you want to set up an online store, you'll be pleased to know that it's never been easier to start selling your products online.
However, any e-commerce website will require regular maintenance. You&ll also need to ensure that you provide your customers with a good experience, both online and offline. That means your checkout system should be simple and smooth, and you are able to deliver the goods on time.
You'll need to set up ordering and payment facilities. But before you open the doors to your virtual store, here are some questions you should ask:
- How quickly can I receive orders and respond to customers?
- What payment options should I offer my customers?
- Should I keep stock on hand or dropship?
- How will I deliver my goods?
- How will I attract shoppers?
- How will I measure the success of my store?
Web Changes has assisted many clients with the setup of their e-commerce facilities. We can answers these questions, and any others you might have about e-commerce websites. Contact us today and we'll show you how easy it is to take your business online.